Hi hi happy!
What are oils you ask?
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts. The way they are extracted is by resin tapping directly from a tree, cold pressing citrus rinds, and one of the most common ways they can be extracted is through the careful process of steam distillation of a plant’s root, stem, leaves, or flower petals. Because of how they’re extracted, the benefits found in essential oils are much more powerful and targeted than the plants they come from.
Not only do they have unique scents, but they also help support the systems of the body, and as part of a daily regimen can help you achieve your goal of whole body health. Aka little bottles of magic 🙂
Does it matter where or who I get them from?
Young Living has been the leader in essential oils for over 20 years, and they are constantly ahead of the pack in innovation and ensuring that their members get the absolute best in essential oils. I researched quite a bit before deciding to put my trust in Young Living and give their oils a chance, and I’m so glad I did.
One of the things that really won me over is their Seed to Seal promise. They take a lot of care to make sure that their members get the absolute best essential oils. They own their own farms and only partner with farms that meet their strict Seed to Seal guidelines. Here’s a basic breakdown of what Young Living’s Seed to Seal guarantee is.
Seed: expert seed evaluation and selection.
Cultivate: sustainable growing and harvesting methods that meet the most rigorous standards.
Distill: an innovative combination of ancient and modern techniques to ensure the purest product and result.
Test: internal and third party testing to make sure the essential oils meet the most stringent specifications.
Seal: a dedicated facility to provide careful sealing and inspection before shipping to your home.
Young Living owns its own farms, its own distilleries, and its own laboratories to achieve the highest quality control standards. Because of all of this, we can rest assured that Young Living won’t allow a substandard product to leave its facilities. If you want to learn more about the Seed to Seal guarantee and see all of the farms that Young Living owns around the world, go to seedtoseal.com.
The very best way to get started? Snatch up a Premium Starter Kit!!! It’s seriously the best bang for your buck, not to mention all the perks that come along with it!!! We use oils from the kit daily, and lots of times we find ourselves using almost ALL of the oils from the kit daily.
The kit includes:
- Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, and is just the greatest.
- Purification – gets rid of bad odors; I love it in our laundry and on any shoes with leather inserts! It also is great for spot treating blemishes.
- Copaiba – supports body’s response to irritation, it enhances other oils.
- Frankincense – Incredible for skin and immune systems, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance (Was given to baby Jesus as a gift. So cool!).
- RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), it’s great for respiratory comfort ?.
- DiGize – supports a super healthy digestive system, eases nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Lemon – naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works.
- Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.
- Peppermint – helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head tension, supports digestive system (it’s one of my go to oils for my sensitive tummy) promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.
- Panaway – so many types of relief. Especially with muscles!!
- Lavender – “the Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.
- Two pouches of NingXia Red. (The BEST drink on the planet!)
- 10 – dram bottles (Perfect for sharing samples).
- 10 Love It! Share It! Cards (Informative share cards).
- 10 – Sample Packets (Two sample packets each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves and Peace & Calming.
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment (Transform an oil bottle into a roller in one easy step).
- An issue of EO Magazine.
- Product Guide.
I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit with either the Dew Drop or Home Diffuser. It’s by FAR the best value and includes the best everyday oils that you will use all of the time, as well as samples of other great products. It’s the only kit that includes all ten everyday oils (plus an awesome bonus oil) valued at $163.00 and a diffuser that is valued at $117.00, and you get it all (plus extra goodies) for $160.00!! Purchasing this kit will also get you access to a whole-sale membership and a 24% discount, with no monthly requirements or minimums!
Ready? Let’s sign you UP!
To get started, you just need to click this LINK to enroll and follow the steps. Make sure you check “Wholesale Member” (This is really important!) rather than “Retail Customer”. This signs you up for that awesome 24% discount !
Then, send me a message letting me on so I can welcome you to our Happy Oilers community! It’s the BEST!